Terms and conditions
Your agreement is with BWD Group Corp. S.L (BWD), CIF: B65951576, whose registered address is Calle Llacuna 144, 6º, 2ª, 08018 Barcelona, Spain. Upon you making a reservation a contract will come into existence between us.
What is Included in the Tour Price
- Road travel is by luxury air-conditioned coach with on board washroom
- BWD has contracted premium touring coaches that feature air-conditioning, reclining seats and on-board wash room (toilet).
- Prices are based on two persons sharing a twin bedded room with a private bath and/or shower.
- Triple room booking in some hotels may consist of a “roll away bed” for the third person which will limit the space available in the room.
- Single rooms in European hotels are, in general, smaller than twin rooms.
- European hotel standards, facilities and services provided may vary from other parts of the world and are normally local in style.
- Special request such as smoking /non-smoking, adjacent, connecting or lower floor rooms must be requested during booking.
- Smoking in hotel rooms may result in a fine.
- At times substitute hotels may be used; all attempts will be made to secure a hotel of equal or better standard.
- Frequent traveller programs are not earned with hotels on BWD.
- BWD tours are conducted in English only by a multi-lingual Tour Director.
- Continental and buffet breakfasts will be supplied on all tours.
- Dinners are as detailed in the itineraries.
- In 2 or more night stops, the evenings for dinners may be altered.
- Guests need to arrive before 6pm to participate in the Welcome Dinner.
Premium Highlights (paid entrances)
- No refund will be given, or value attached, if not used or operated for any reason.
Airport Transfers (excluding London)
- Coach transfer only operates at the scheduled times and days specified in the brochure.
- Passengers who arrive outside these times will have to make their own way to / from the hotel at their cost.
- Flights should be timed to allow you to clear customs in good time for your scheduled transfer.
- Due to limited coach capacity, a single bag should not exceed 77.5 cm (30.5 in) X 56 cm (22in) X 32 cm (12.5 in) and have a weight not exceeding 30 kg (60lbs)
- Please note that many airlines restrict checked luggage allowance – check with your airline.
- No guarantees can be given that more than one suitcase, per person, will be allowed on board the coach.
- Hand / carry-on luggage is restricted to one piece per person, not exceeding 30 cm (12in) X 28 cm (11 in) X 14 cm (6 in) to fit under your seat or in the overhead compartment
- Hand / carry-on luggage will be the responsibility of the client and must be taken on and off the coach, by you, each day of the tour.
- Please note that hand / carry-on luggage with telescopic handles and / or wheels will not fit in the overhead compartments or under the seats and, therefore cannot be accepted as hand / carry-on luggage for safety reasons.
- BWD shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage or any of the clients belongings
- Clients should report any lost or damaged items to the Tour Director will assist in completing the Lost / Damaged Property Form that can be used for any insurance claim in this matter.
- BWD cannot assist in locating any lost items once the client has completed the tour
- The Airline may impose stricter weight and size limits for luggage and may also charge fees for checked baggage, including the first checked bag. Please check with your airline(s) directly for the most current baggage regulations and related fees.
Tips & Gratuities
- Tips are included for dining room waiters at all included meals, chambermaids and hotel porters.
What is NOT included
- Any items / matters referred to above, including, all airfares and air related charges before the tour commences or after the tour is completed, additional fees charged by airlines such as checked and / or excess baggage, seat selections and any other services
- Any fees or charges regarding passports, visas and insurances.
- Tips / Gratuities for Tour Drivers, Local Drivers and Local Guides.
- Laundry, phone calls, internet access, mini-bar, beverages; and all items of a personal nature.
- The price of the tour does not cover costs and expenses, including your return home, if you leave the tour whether of you own volition, due to illness, action by any government or other reason.
This list is illustrative and not a complete list of every item included
Reservations & Payments
Final Payment: 90 days before the departure date
- Your tour will be confirmed by BWD upon receipt of a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of €200.00.
- We reserve the right to refuse a booking with-out giving any reason for such refusal and shall in that event return any deposit received to the sender in full.
- The deposit forms a part your final payment.
- Will be due no later than 90 days before the tour departure date.
- For bookings made less than 90 days before the tour departure date, payment in full will be required.
- BWD reserves the right to cancel the reservation and impose cancellation charges if any payment is not received within the specified period. BWD will not be responsible for the lost land or air reservations.
- Will be sent 21 days before the date of your departure, provided that the full payment has been received.
- If you are leaving home earlier, please advise us to request your documents in advance.
- For documents to be issued the clients must provide; complete names as per passport, nationality, passport numbers, and dates of birth.
Passports & Visas
- All clients require a valid passport valid for 6 months after their trip return date and may require visas (some countries require multiple visas)
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that they travel with the appropriate documents
- Please note that entrance into another country may be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete
- Obtaining and carrying these documents is the sole responsibility of the client.
- BWD will not be responsible for advising and / or obtaining required travel documents for any client, of for any delays, damages and / or losses including missed portions of your holiday related to improper documentation
- Due to government imposed security / immigration measures, passport and emergency contact information is required for all guests before the release of these documents.
Cancellations & Cancellation Fees
- Travel arrangements for any member of the party may be cancelled at any time by written notice by the person who made the booking
If the cancellation is received more than 90 days before the departure date deposit will be retained
If full payment is not received 90 days before the tour departure date, BWD has the right to cancel your reservation. BWD will not be responsible for lost reservations.
Notice of cancellation must be made in writing directly to BWD at email@example.com
If a person in your party cancels and there is a room change caused by thus cancellation (i.e. a Twin to a Single, or a Triple to a Twin), charges for the upgrade will be responsibility of the remaining party.
The following charges will apply when notice of cancellation is given;
No. of Days before tour departure date Cancellation Fee as % of total price Over 90 days Loss of Deposit 90 – 60 25% 59 – 30 40% 29 – 8 50% 7 – Departure Day 100%
- Early departure expenses due to illness or absence are the guest’s responsibility. There is no refund for absence or early departure from the tour, including but not limited to missed hotels, transfers, meals or sightseeing. BWD urges you to purchase travel insurance to cover such circumstances. BWD makes no representation or guarantees concerning reimbursement, scope of coverage, or other aspects of any travel insurance policy.
General Information & Conditions
Prices are in Euros, per person, twin share and based on costs, tariffs, rates, taxes, charges, levies and exchange rates as of the 1st April 2018.
- Should these change the price of your holiday may increase.
- We will not increase the price of your holiday after we have received your deposit.
- Where holiday prices are surcharged we will absorb an amount equivalent to 2%of the tour price, which excludes insurance premiums and any amendment charges.
- Only amounts in excess of 2% will be surcharged, but where a surcharge is payable, there will be an administration fee of €1,00 per person, together with an amount to cover the agents commission.
- If this means paying more than 10% of your tour price you will be entitled to cancel your tour wit a full refund, provided that you do so with 14 days of notification of the surcharge.
- Children under 5 years old are not allowed to travel
- Children under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult, who will be responsible for their welfare and supervision.
- BWD seeks to provide a safe, enjoyable and memorable travel experience for all clients.
- BWD welcomes clients with special needs or disabilities, however please note the following;
- Clients must advise BWD, in advance, as early as possible, of any physical, medical or other special needs that require accommodating. BWD will make reasonable modifications to its policies, practices and procedures when necessary, unless doing so will fundamentally alter the nature of the services provided.
- Clients must ensure they are medically and physically able to travel
- BWD may impose safety requirements.
- BWD may exclude an individual from participating on a tour or an activity if the individual’s participation poses a direct threat to health or safety of others that cannot be eliminated by a reasonable modification of policies, practices or procedures or by the provision of auxiliary aids and services.
- The decision to exclude an individual will be based on an individualized assessment based on reasonable judgment that relies on current medical evidence or on the best objective evidence to determine the nature, duration and severity of risk, the probability that potential injury will occur and whether reasonable modifications of policies, practices or procedures will mitigate the risk
- BWD does not provide personal devices (including but not limited to wheelchairs, hearing aids or prescription eye glasses) or services of a personal nature (including but not limited to eating, toileting, or dressing)
- A traveler who requires services of a personal nature (including but not limited to eating, toileting, or dressing) should consider bringing a companion to provide such assistance and must understand that our travelers, Tour Directors and BWD staff will not be available for such purposes.
- Motorised scooters are not permitted on BWD tours
- BWD does not employ any medical personnel; any necessary medical treatment must be sought at a local facility, if available, at the guest’s expense. BWD is not responsible or liable for losses or costs incurred due to unavailability of medical services, or medical services obtained while on tour, or for the quality of the care or services received.
- Some tours include rough terrain, extensive walking over cobblestoned streets, uneven pavements, steps and locations which may not be easily accessible by wheelchair.
- During the tour BWD may make arrangements with carriers, hotels and other independent suppliers to provide travel services. These parties are independent entities which BWD does not control.
- BWD cannot guarantee disability access or accommodations for guests travelling on their tours.
- BWD may, in its sole discretion, decline booking any client or remove any client who cannot comply with BWD’s terms and conditions.
- When you make a booking, you accept responsibility for the proper conduct of all members in your party during your stay.
- BWD reserve the right at any time to terminate the travel arrangements and / or cease to deal with any party member(s) whose behavior is, in the reasonable opinion of us or our suppliers may cause danger, upset, disruption or distress to anyone else or damage to property. Full cancellation charges will apply and no refund will be made.
- BWD will have no obligation to pay compensation or meet costs or expenses (including but not limited to alternative accommodation and return transport arrangements) clients may incur as a result of the travel arrangements being terminated.
- If the client damages the accommodation in which you are staying or any property, they must reimburse the accommodation provider or property owner concerned for the cost of the damage before the end of their stay if the cost has been established by then or as soon as it is established later. The client must indemnify BWD for the full amount of any claim (also including legal costs) made against us.
- Criminal proceeding may be instigated.
- BWD is not responsible for any costs incurred concerning a guest removed from an escorted tour, ship or train.
- The clients agree not to hold BWD liable for any of actions taken under these terms and conditions.
- BWD strives to improve itineraries, services and features. If improvements can be made, of if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary, we reserve the right to vary itineraries and substitute hotels.
- Departures early or late in a season are potentially operated in cool weather conditions and as a result itinerary variations may occur.
- Certain activities may not be precisely as described or may not be available due to seasonality or weather conditions.
- In the event that we make a major change you will be informed and will have the choice of accepting the change or arrangements, accepting an alternative of comparable standard if available (we will refund any difference if the alternative is of a lower value), or cancelling your tour receiving a full refund of all monies paid.
Holidays & Changes
- During local or national holidays, certain facilities such as museums, sightseeing trips and shopping may be limited or unavailable. In such case itinerary changes are made by BWD to reduce the inconvenience of the client.
- Such changes are deemed not to be major to the itinerary and as a result no compensation will be payable to our guests.
- Holidays, closing days, and other circumstances may necessitate a change of the day of the week for dinners, sightseeing or other activities
For Your Comfort
• BWD operates a seat rotation policy and enforces a strict no smoking policy and no alcohol policy on all coaches
• Regular comfort stops are made on travelling days
- BWD reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule any tour departure in any circumstances, including in accordance with operating requirements beyond its control.
- If the cancelation is made prior to departure date of the tour except when you failed to pay the final balance on time, BWD will either; offer a comparable tour if available (BWD will refund any difference in price if the alternative is of a lower price however, the client will be responsible for any additional costs if the alternative price is higher) or refund in total the amount received for the booking.
- BWD is not responsible for other travel arrangements affected due to our cancelations and is not liable for any cancelation penalties incurred on other travel arrangement including air tickets.
- BWD recommends all guests purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Certain countries have a requirement for foreign visitors to have valid medical insurance on entry.
BWD cannot be held responsible for denied entry if a guest is unable to provide details to authorities of insurance or denial of entry for any reason.